With restrictions easing, we would like to welcome you back to the Serafino Cellar Door.
We will continue practising social distancing, have multiple hand sanitation stations, request card payments only (cashless service) and comply with all safety regulations to look out for our staff and customers in every way.
SERAFINO CELLAR DOOR
Open for wine take away sales & sit down paid wine tasting flights (no bar service).
Platters available on Friday's only. Tasting flights available.
Monday - Friday only 10 am to 4.30 pm.
* Bookings MUST be made for sit down paid wine tasting flight, no walk-ins please.
* Ph 08 8323 0157 (option 4) (online bookings temporarily unavailable)
We've missed you all, stay healthy & safe.
We thank you for your understanding, as we transition through this re-opening and cannot wait to welcome you back.
Do we have a Covid-19 plan?
Can we walk in and do free tastings or a tasting at the bar?
- Not at this stage unfortunately, only seated paid wine tasting flights (bookings essential - ph 08 8323 0157 opt 4, no walk-ins or bar service)
Can I buy a bottle/glass at Cellar Door to drink seated?
- Not at this stage.
Is there a time limit to our wine tasting flight booking?
- At this stage, yes. We ask that 60 minutes is the time frame for your booking.
What's your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations less than 48 hours from booking start time will not be refunded, guests who fail to arrive for their booking will also not be refunded.
Our Cellar Door is an extension of the Serafino brand and our wine offering. Customers have the opportunity to explore our wines on offer. We can cater from a small, intimate group of people to a larger group of up to 15 people or more.
Our Cellar Door brings the outside in, by over looking our beautiful grounds. Our Cellar Door has been created to showcase our wines we have on offer from the background story, to the passion that makes our wines. Relaxing on our Cellar Door deck is the perfect way to enjoy the beautiful weather. Sit under the lights, with the traditional vines ready to weave their way through our pillars.
Purchase our wine or a gift voucheR